Health Shield – Health Cash Plan
All UK Twig Staff are automatically enrolled with Health Shield from their second month of employment. This service provides you with annual contributions towards your everyday healthcare. To view the cashback claims you could be making for your next dental appointment, physiotherapy consultation or pair of glasses, check out Twig’s tailored Health Cash Plan.
As well as these cashback benefits, there are additional features available to staff through their Health Shield plan that promote the prevention of physical and mental ill-health… as well as cash savings you can use for shopping and leisure activities. You can view these in the My Wellness section when logged into your Health Shield portal.
- My PERKS: “Our rewards scheme offering deals and discounts from the brands you know and love.”
- My GP Anytime – “A direct line to a doctor via phone or video chat and prescriptions sent directly to your home or work address.”
- My 24/7 Counselling: “Making it easy for you to get the support you need, when you need it. My 24/7 Counselling and Support Helpline offers support for stress, bereavement, financial concerns, family issues and more.”
- My Home Assistance: “Offering support with household chores, local shopping and mobility for those who need a helping hand at home after a stay in hospital.”
- My Online Health Assessments: “Offering health and lifestyle analysis supported by nutrition diaries, stress and fitness programmes plus video guides.”
The Printing Charity
This charity offers a free helpline for all Twig employees looking for “practical, emotional, and financial support.”
“All our counsellors are members of, and accredited by, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). You can discuss anything that may be troubling you, from relationships and stress, to work related issues including bullying, motivation or conflict.”
Having a sympathetic and trained ear to listen can make all the difference during a tough time – if at any time you feel you could benefit from this service, you can reach them 24/7 on 01293 542820.
Coming Soon… Aviva
We are in the process of transferring provider for our life assurance and income protection to Aviva. One of the main drivers for this switch is to allow staff and their families to benefit from the following features:
- Employee Assistance Programme – “Through the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), you have access to a 24/7 counselling team who provide in-the-moment practical information and advice services around issues that may be affecting you at home or at work.”
- Thrive: Mental Wellbeing – “An evidence-based app designed to help users keep on top of their mental wellbeing and help prevent and manage stress, anxiety, and other common mental health conditions. The app helps track a user’s emotions, linking them to situations that could be the cause, records feelings and offers tools and techniques to manage situations. And it’s all completely confidential.”
- Wellbeing Library – “Stress and worry can take a toll on wellbeing, wherever it comes from. The Wellbeing Library is an on-line library of useful content, hints and tips – including guides and tools. In the Wellbeing Library, your employees will find sections offering helpful support on all kinds of situations, from family and relationships, money or work, mental or physical health conditions. Whatever’s on their mind, they can find information to help them deal with it.”
- Get Active – “Get Active supports Aviva customers with their wellbeing and fitness goals with savings on gym services, discounted lifestyle products and money-saving offers at over 3,000 health and fitness clubs.”