Account Management Executive
Posted: 13th May, 2020
London, United Kingdom
About Twig Education
Twig Education is a multi-award-winning education company specialising in short films and media-rich instructional materials and curriculum solutions for K-12 learning. We create vibrant learning resources that turn fun into understanding. Available in over 19 languages, our content is used around the world to deliver engaging multimedia STEM learning experiences.
At Twig Education we’re passionate about our products and the future of STEM education. For over 10 years, our products and services have been revolutionising classrooms around the world.
Reporting directly to the Head of International Partnerships, the main purpose of this role is to support the International Commercial Team in shaping Twig’s commercial success while playing a key role in our international growth.
Core responsibilities include:
- account management for existing accounts
- generation of new revenue
- team support and administration
- contributing to the achievement of team revenue targets
- fulfilment of commercial contractual obligations
- researching markets
- identifying client targets
- building and qualifying leads
- drafting proposals
- executing contracts
- managing client accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced person who is passionate about education.
Skills and experience
- an understanding of the international education market
- proven sales support/ project or account management experience
- experience of working within a team that has revenue accountability
- proven ability to work effectively within a team
- proven ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- ability to conduct high quality market and competitor research
- strong written skills and the ability to draft commercial proposals
- strong commercial sense and the ability to ‘sniff out’ opportunities
- ability to work with other teams (e.g. product/tech)
- proven ability to analyse and solve
- problems/challenges independently
- high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- able to represent the company at trade-shows and events
- good grasp of technology and how digital products work
- Hard-working and passionate about what you do – we are a small company so don’t expect strictly 9-5!
- Proactive, self-starter – we need you to be one step ahead
- Inquisitive – hungry to learn new things, ask questions and find solutions
- Fun – we like to celebrate our wins too!
- Target-oriented – we have numbers to hit, you need to drive towards this too
- Flexible – someone who can adapt quickly to changing business demands/circumstances, comfortable with a fast pace but also OK with the more mundane aspects of the role
Think you might be right for this role? We'd love to hear from you!
Closing date: 22nd May 2020
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start date: 8th June 2020 (negotiable)
To apply, please complete the Online Application Form, attaching a CV along with a covering letter demonstrating the extent to which your skills, abilities and experience meet the requirements of this role.