Posted: 5th March, 2020
Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Twig Education
At Twig Education we’re passionate about our products and the future of science education. We care about what we do and how we do it.
Since launching in 2011, our resources are now used by over 150,000 teachers, in over 60 countries and in 19 different languages. Our award-winning videos, digital resources and lesson materials are created in our head offices in Glasgow, near Kelvingrove Park, by a team of around 80 filmmakers, designers, developers, writers, teachers, academics and parents.
- Designing high-quality visuals and text-based content to brand guidelines
- Working with translated versions of design files to ensure they are at the appropriate standard for print and digital
- Ensuring designed assets meet accessibility legislation
- Managing InDesign styles and masters
- Sourcing and resizing images
Skills and Experience
- Have a background in creative design
- Strong knowledge of InDesign
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Ability to work to a tight production schedule
- Proofreading experience
- Understanding of asset management
What is it like to work at Twig?
As a company we strive to maintain an open, fair, relaxed and flexible culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded. Plus our Glasgow office is dog-friendly!
- Some other benefits of working at Twig include:
- Salaries are in line with market rates and commensurate with skills and experience
- Free refreshments including breakfast, hot drinks and snacks
- We offer flexibility around working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, pension contributions and other benefits