Head of Marketing
Posted: 5th August, 2020Beijing, China
About Twig Education
Twig Education is a multi-award-winning education company specializing in short films and media-rich instructional materials and curriculum solutions for K-12 learning. We create vibrant learning resources that turn fun into understanding. We accelerate learning for kids by adding the magic that brings it to life. Available in over 60 countries, translatable into any language, our content is used around the world to deliver engaging multimedia STEM learning experiences.
At Twig Education we’re passionate about our products and the future of STEM education. For over 10 years, our products and services have been revolutionizing classrooms around the world. Our renowned skills in content creation are matched only by our accomplishments in innovative product development.
To drive Twig’s success to new heights, the leadership team are now looking to establish a China based team. This role has been created to help building Twig’s brand in China. We are searching for someone who can truly turn understanding of the market and consumer into a marketing strategy which contributes to better product proposition, building brand awareness and reference and generating sales leads. The person will work closely with the China team, the global cross-functional teams and partner/ suppliers in order to succeed.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced person who is passionate about education. You will be reporting to the VP of Asia directly and closely involved in shaping Twig’s strategy while playing a key role in Twig’s growth in China.
- Planning: develop marketing strategy and detailed plan Provide support to develop a China business plan and product strategy.
- Collect market data and insight: understand the dynamic and needs of the main segments of customers; Monitor market and competitors’ movements and trends.
- Promote Twig Education’s brand in China through PR, social media, digital marketing and events.
- Work closely with Product Development Team on new products/services positioning and propositions
- Work closely with Sales team to effectively generate sales leads.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Marketing preferably in the field of Education
- Self-motivated and determined– someone who wants to do it better and make a difference
- Data and insight driven
- Be highly independent with ability to complete tasks on his/her own
- Be a team player with the ability to positively influence peers
- Excellent communication skills and good English proficiency (IELTS6.5 and equivalent)
- Team management experience preferable