Glasgow, United Kingdom
Posted: 5th August, 2021
Contract: Full Time, 6 month fixed term (with possibility of extension)
Salary: c. £21,000-£24,000 p.a dependent on experience
Closing Date: Friday 20th August 2021
About Twig Education
At Twig Education we’re passionate about STEM education and we’re passionate about digital.
Our reputation is based on designing and producing easy-to-use teacher and student tools that engage students. These high-quality, hands-on materials, assessments, multimedia and digital are inspiring learners and teachers around the world. Our programs allow for flexible implementation models for in-person and/or virtual delivery of lessons.
Working closely with our collaborative “think tank” which includes Imperial College of London, Stanford SCALE and classroom specialists, we deliver award-winning, groundbreaking K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics education programs.
We are a dynamic company with a performance-enhancing culture with a mission to provide access to high-quality education, inclusion and equity for all students.
About the Job
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Media Researcher to work on a brand new project within our busy Research and Rights department. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent organisation and communication skills, have an exceptional eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines. They should be able to interpret BBC PASC’s, or similar rights reporting documents.
- Picture and Footage scoping
- Clearing and licensing
- Creating projects and timelines in Premiere Pro
- Asset management
- Output and quality control
- Delivering projects on time
- Interpreting BBC PASC’s / similar rights reporting documents
- Copyright knowledge
- Experience of using archives and stock libraries
- Experience of Adobe Premiere Pro (advantageous but not essential)
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar role
What is it like to work at Twig?
As a company, we strive to maintain an open, fair, relaxed and flexible culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Benefits of working at Twig include:
- Salaries in line with market rates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthshield cashback plan
- Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
Think you might be right for this role? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please fill out our web form, making sure to upload your CV & covering letter. We will be reviewing applications as they come in (i.e. before the final deadline) so don’t wait to apply.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will be home based until we are able to return to our Glasgow office.