Online Editor / Grader
Posted: 23rd September, 2020
Deadline: Friday 9th October, 2020
Contract: 6 months, Full Time
Start: As soon as possible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Twig Education
Since launching in 2011, Twig Education resources are now used by over 150,000 teachers, in over 60 countries and in 19 different languages. Our award-winning videos, digital resources and lesson materials are created in our head offices in Glasgow, near Kelvingrove Park, by a team of around 80 filmmakers, designers, developers, writers, teachers, academics and parents.
We are looking for an experienced Online Editor / Grader to support our busy Post Production department. Working closely with our Post Production Manager, you will online and colour grade a wide variety of educational films, as well as assisting with general Post Production work. You will be a team player with excellent communication skills, and be able to work to a tight production schedule.
At least 2 years of Editing/Grading experience and/or working in a similar role.
- Online and Colour Grade
- Simple graphics editing
- Asset Management
- Output and Quality Control
- Highly proficient using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines whilst maintaining our high standards
- Must be able to hit the ground running
What is it like to work at Twig?
As a company, we strive to maintain an open, fair, relaxed and flexible culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Some other benefits of working at Twig include:
- Salaries are in line with market rates and commensurate with skills and experience
- We offer flexibility around working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, pension contributions and other benefits