Sales and Operation Manager
Posted: 5th August, 2020Beijing, China
About Twig Education
Twig Education is a multi-award-winning education company specializing in short films and media-rich instructional materials and curriculum solutions for K-12 learning. We create vibrant learning resources that turn fun into understanding. We accelerate learning for kids by adding the magic that brings it to life. Available in over 60 countries, translatable into any language, our content is used around the world to deliver engaging multimedia STEM learning experiences.
At Twig Education we’re passionate about our products and the future of STEM education. For over 10 years, our products and services have been revolutionizing classrooms around the world. Our renowned skills in content creation are matched only by our accomplishments in innovative product development.
To drive Twig’s success to new heights, the leadership team are now looking to establish a China based team. This role has been created to support sales and operation in China. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person who is passionate about education.
- Assist the China Rep to achieve the sales target;
- Analyze the existing market and customers, find the potential needs of customers, guide the existing needs of relevant customers, and achieve sales goals;
- According to the characteristics of customer needs, provide customers with the best product solutions;
- Responsible for the business negotiations with customers, establish customer relationship, increase the contract amount and profit margin;
- Assist the China Rep to manage and train distributors and independent sales
- Be fully responsible for the follow-up of after-sales work
- Responsible for coordinating various internal and external resources to deliver products; Solve the problems in the process of project implementation, improve customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for the monitoring and implementation of the project’s payment collection period, increase the rate of payment;
- Through customer return visit, understand customer demand and potential demand, in order to improve customer satisfaction, promote customer secondary development;
- Assist in the operation of the company
- Responsible for office management, working with finance company, HR company, landlord and management company documents, customer information and contract information;
- Complete the work assigned by the leader.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team player with the ability to positively influence others
- Paying attention to details
- Capable of dealing with multi-tasks
- Bachelor degree
- Good English proficiency (IELTS6.5 and equivalent)
- Self-motivated and determined
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Think you might be right for this role? We'd love to hear from you!
Twig Education是一家屡获殊荣的教育公司，专门为K-12学习提供短片和多媒体教学材料及课程解决方案。我们创造充满活力的学习资源，将乐趣转化为理解。我们施展魔法般将学习变得生动以促进孩子学习。我们在世界各地提供引人入胜的多媒体STEM学习体验, 内容在60多个国家和地区使用并可翻译成任何语言。