School Sales Manager - Portuguese & Spanish
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Posted: 4th February, 2021
Deadline: 5th March, 2021
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: c. £32-35k p.a. (dependent on experience) + OTE £7k
About Twig Education
At Twig Education we’re passionate about STEM education and we’re passionate about digital.
Our reputation is based on designing and producing easy-to-use teacher and student tools that engage students. These high-quality, hands-on materials, assessments, multimedia and digital are inspiring learners and teachers around the world. Our programs allow for flexible implementation models for in-person and/or virtual delivery of lessons.
Working closely with our collaborative “think tank” which includes Imperial College of London, Stanford SCALE and classroom specialists, we deliver award-winning, groundbreaking K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics education programs.
We are a dynamic company with a performance-enhancing culture with a mission to provide access to high-quality education, inclusion and equity for all students.
We are looking to appoint a School Sales Manager – Portuguese & Spanish within the International Commercial Team, who will be responsible for driving new business from school sales in Latin America, The Caribbean and Iberia.
The role requires a hard-working, flexible team player looking to grow and expand his/her skills in a rapidly growing business in the exciting and worthwhile field of education. The successful candidate will help the team increase international opportunities for the company within the region, converting these into sales and being responsible to provide customer training and technical support. This is a home-based position (ideally based in the South of England) with occasional travel to team meetings in London or Bath.
- A minimum of 12 months in an Inside Sales or Customer Service role with a proven record of meeting targets.
- A minimum of 12 months working on a target-oriented role.
- Experience and confidence delivering online sales presentations and product training on educational products/services.
- Researching school sales opportunities and helping target these opportunities by cold calling/emailing.
- Delivering online demonstrations of Twig’s products to teachers and school decision makers.
- Responding to enquiries from existing and potential customers in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Managing school leads in Salesforce, building and updating a pipeline for the territory.
- Creating quotes for schools and following up to close sales.
- Meeting quarterly sales targets (new business and renewals).
- Assisting with trade shows, exhibitions and online events including event logistics.
- Supporting customers with product training and technical support requests.
- Helping to provide content to the Marketing team for Twig’s online communication channels.
- Supporting market research projects in the region to obtain data and market intelligence.
- Recognising and providing ad hoc duties as required.
- Acting as a fantastic ambassador for Twig.
- Offering fluent business-level/native Portuguese, Spanish and English language skills.
- Portuguese as a native language and fluent in English and Spanish.
- First class organisational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Working within MS Office, G Suite and Salesforce.
- Self-motivating and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What is it like to work at Twig?
As a company, we strive to maintain an open, fair, relaxed and flexible culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Benefits of working at Twig include:
- Salaries in line with market rates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthshield cashback plan
- Generous holiday allowance including birthday off
Think you might be right for this role? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please complete the Online Application Form, attaching a CV and covering letter, demonstrating the extent to which your skills, abilities and experience meet the requirements of this role. Please don’t wait to apply as we’ll be looking at applications as they come in.